Smarty Ring, a Bluetooth enabled wearable gadget that allow you to check smartphone alerts and manage incoming calls right from your finger.
You can manage the settings for your very own Smarty Ring from a mobile app, and can even use the device as a watch, timer or cell phone finder. If You, the user, walk away more than 30 feet from your phone , the ring will beep to alert you that you have left something behind. Isn’t it cool!
The ring is made with stainless steel ring and has a 24 hour battery life (Average). Compatible with both Android and iOS devices as long as they have Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities (according to Smarty Ring’s page).
You can check the Youtube Video for a look at this amazing cool smart ring named “Smarty Ring” here:
Smarty Ring comes with Wireless Charger that allows you to Charge your smart phone and Smarty Ring at same time. No plugin hassles, just place your Smarty Rings and smart phone over the charger to get it charged!
Interactive one screen app that is very easy to use. Simple plug and play process connects your phone to the Smarty Ring with a user-friendly app to manage your smart phone from Smarty Ring with features below:
- Allows you to change Smarty Ring’s profile.
- Set the time zones and adjust clock.
- Adjust LED brightness.
- Adjust Beeper’s volume
- Assign buttons to control speed dials
- Bluetooth 4.0 – nRF51822
- Measurements – 13mm Wide and 4mm Thickness.
- Flexible Battery – 22 maH.
- Surgical stainless steel body
Next Android 4.4 will be called “KitKat”, Tech Giant Google and Nestle already came to an agreement about using the Nestle brand name “KitKat” as Google’s next Android Release.
Sundar Pichai, senior vice president of Android, Chrome and apps, confirmed the naming scheme of the next version of Android..
Android is the operating system that powers over 1 billion smartphones and tablets and the count is increasing hour.
Here’s the list of Android versions with the dessert naming scheme:
Android 1.5: Cupcake
Android 1.6: Donut
Android 2.0: Eclair
Android 2.2: Froyo
Android 2.3: Gingerbread
Android 3.0: Honeycomb
Android 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1: Jelly Bean
Android 4.2: Jelly Bean
Android 4.3: Jelly Bean
Android 4.4: KitKat
view news on bubblews
As a social media manager, you don’t need to be plugged in 24/7, but you do need to monitor the company’s online communities more hours than most. Some situations call for a fast response time, and you’re not going to get that on a weekend if you have to log in at a computer terminal to check on things. This is why a smartphone or a tablet is a necessary tool for your job.
1. Evernote: Put this app on all your devices and curate content from anywhere. You’ll thank yourself for it the next time you can’t think of anything to post on a slow news day.
2. Facebook Pages Manager: This app will alert you to Facebook page activity that needs a timely response (like fan comments), and the functionality is more robust for page management than the regular Facebook app. You should have both apps on your mobile devices — the regular Facebook app for personal use and the Facebook Pages Manager for business use.
3. Twitter: It’s actually easier to use Twitter from this app than from a computer. The best thing about this app is the Quote function. Bonus: A recent update makes it easy to switch between Twitter accounts, which is great for managing multiple business accounts or a business account and a personal account.
4. Instagram: You never know when a great photo op might happen, and images are the best social media content. Plus, Instagram is a social network in its own right, so that’s one more place to be.
5. Google Analytics: This app allows you to watch your company’s website traffic in real-time, so you see what posts are working and when. You need Google Analytics permissions set by your website manager in order to use it.
Brief from TechrRpublic
Android users are now under Avast Safe Shield. Avast Android offers Full-featured Antivirus and Anti-Theft security for Android powered phones, tablets and devices.
Check the screen shots below (via Android Market)
Average rating: 4.6 @ Android Market
New in This Edition:
- Added German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian
- language packs.
- Added the option to disable PUP detections.
- Better (but still experimental) support for ICS (feedback welcome).
- Multiple bug fixes.
Price: Free (Till Now)
Download: avast! Mobile Security @ Android Market